Legio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The 13th

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kristen's Blog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ms.Kristen

Ms.Kristen

Kristen's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Kristen's Blog   Kristen's Blog Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:28 am

Well first off I would like to thank TLIP for offering me a spot in this fine league. I would like to thank everyone for welcoming with open arms. It has been a few exciting days since I have joined. The war with Thizz has gone very well for XIII so far.It nice to be in a league that helps each so well as XIII has shown so far. There has been some very nice battles and alot of you have been helping me out. It was nice to see all the defense that was given to me while I was under attack and my top hero traveling back. Then a few hrs later the defense that was sent to Dragon's place again was nothing short of amazing. Since the attack on Dragon there hasnt been a single attack on any XIII member which has been just over 14 hrs to this point. You guys have shown once again why not to mess with XIII, the team work here excels any league I have seen before. I like how Thizz started this war and have been overwhelmed by us as a league. Everyone keep showing one another support, remeber that troops can be replaced and the league will help you with anything you need to rebuild. Happy hunting all.

Back to top Go down
Tomo

Tomo

Kristen's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristen's Blog   Kristen's Blog Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:35 am

Again welcome to the 13th lass.

I did say during my stay at FXY that the 13th when let loose was a wonderous thing to see. yet you know urself the pressure we can put on a league when we eventually pulled our finger out and started hitting juggs ^^ thanks to them (blake,styles) i've near perfected my own col bomb runs lol.
Back to top Go down
Ms.Kristen

Ms.Kristen

Kristen's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Passing of a Wonderful Person   Kristen's Blog Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:24 pm

I am saddened by the passing of Sidonia. She was a wonderful person who was well liked among the XIII league. I didnt get to know her for too long but in the short time I enjoyed talking to her. She loved when we would spike Thizz on her spying locations. We shall continue to dish out heavy losses to Thizz, I can promise her that. Sid I know your up there watching over 13th. We are all going to miss you. Watch over us and keep living up there in heaven like you did here on lc.

Your friend,

Kristen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kristen's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristen's Blog   Kristen's Blog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kristen's Blog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legio :: Legio-XIII :: Archive-
Jump to: