Legio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The 13th

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why I love legio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomo

Tomo

Why I love legio Empty
PostSubject: Why I love legio   Why I love legio Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:13 am

through out my time with legio I've always had a special feeling for it. Today legio and juggs made me relize that not only protecting our own helps. but working together to protect each others account as well as cities/troops, is more than any man can ask for.

today whilst the servers were down i was starving, yet when i logged on (after spending my time in the pub) members of legio as well as juggs sent my city croop, and someone logged onto my acout to move crop to my starving city.

for this I thank you all.

tbh i've always had doubts in my mind about juggs, but today hasx giving me belief that they are truely the second best league on the server (behind legio of course Razz)

Thanks guys it's appretiated more than you can realise.

Tomo
Back to top Go down
SaintJimmyz
Admin

Why I love legio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I love legio   Why I love legio Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:19 pm

They might joke around far too much, but when it comes down to it you know you can rely on these boys. I had jerkoff, les and tits all trying to starve my city out while I was asleep, and they organised massive amounts of crops to be sent to my cities. We look after our own, and we count legio as our own too. Smile
Back to top Go down

Why I love legio
Page 1 of 1