Legio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The 13th

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server Merge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tomo

Tomo

Server Merge Empty
PostSubject: Server Merge   Server Merge Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:52 pm

Ave Legionnaires,

As you all know the 13th on server B1 was closed over the weekend. This was due to me heading away for a few months. As of last night this is no longer the case.

I will be remaining here in the 13th to reclaim the league emblem and I will be reopening Legio-XIII on the new server.

I don't expect anyone to rejoin, however if you would like to be part of it, know that you will and always are welcome to join at any time.

For everyone who's interested I am currently in talks with DrususRex (legio-XIII on server 4) to combine our leagues.

I'd like anyone and everyone to let me know your thoughts.

You are the 13th

Tomo
Back to top Go down
Tomo

Tomo

Server Merge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Merge   Server Merge Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:31 pm

Legio-XIII have decided to go it alone after the merge, TBH I'm not surprised, as they seem to be more of a dying league with very few active members. Anyone from Legio-XIII will be welcome to join us after the merge and we will welcome them as brothers of the legion.

I can only wish them good luck as they are surely going to need it after the merge.

Prior to the merge I will be leaving Juggs to host the 13th, as I am told the host will receive the emblem to reform the league (we have a 300 member league)

I will then reopen the 13th directly after the merge.

A big thumbs up to everyone who mailed me in-game with conformation of rejoining the 13th, from the number we wont be losing many major players so nice one.

So you are all aware, with everyone fanny assing around trying to form alliances, I haven't bothered, things like that can be sorted out after the merge, if anyone has been working on good relation, again, thumbs up.

Any other news I'll post here, as well as anyone else.

Tomo
Back to top Go down

Server Merge
Page 1 of 1