Legio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The 13th

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How goes it?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomo

Tomo

How goes it? Empty
PostSubject: How goes it?   How goes it? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:21 am

The forums been pretty quiet recently with regards to war with LoT,

I hope ur all doing well over in the 10th, remember either here or shout out in wc if you need any assistance we'll be there to help where and when we can.

Managed to col, myself 5 LoT cities today so all is good for me. just got another 8 in my area to colonize, then i'll be a happy man.

Stay Safe

Tomo
Back to top Go down
SaintJimmyz
Admin

How goes it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   How goes it? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:39 am

Unfortunately the forums have been genreally quiet, unless the 13th's forum is a hidden hive of activity. The timing of the upgrade has hit a few of us, with some of the smaller members especially trying to adjust to the changes before they can contribute actively to the war.
Back to top Go down
Tomo

Tomo

How goes it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   How goes it? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:54 am

the 13th and 10th forums are only viewable to said league members, as well as the officials and host forums, only die hard players use the forum and lonely people post ^^ lol jk, if the forum isn't spoke about within the league openly then it will remain inactive to some.

but that said, on the 13th side of things in the war we are pretty much kicking ass right now.

Remeber you oly need to shout in wc r post here if you need assistance in the war,

Tomo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How goes it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   How goes it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How goes it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legio :: Legio-XIII :: Archive-
Jump to: