Legio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The 13th

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Caesary Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SaintJimmyz
Admin

Caesary Update Empty
PostSubject: Caesary Update   Caesary Update Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:12 am

I have been borderline inactive for a week or two due to RL commitments, namely show week and the runup to it. As a result I have done little else but keep my troop production and building going. I didnt pay much attention to the update, presuming it was just a bug fix or two, and suddenly I lost a fairly hefty army trying to seize a level 10 wild, and all the building requirements have changed, including the new Code of Draco and Pacification Aglets. Can someone provide a quick summary of what has changed?

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Tomo

Tomo

Caesary Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caesary Update   Caesary Update Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:17 am

would probs be easier to go to the caesary news forum here at the siteand visit the link for the updates.
Back to top Go down
SaintJimmyz
Admin

Caesary Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caesary Update   Caesary Update Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:44 am

... indeed it would. At least now I know someone else is on these forums Razz
Back to top Go down
Tomo

Tomo

Caesary Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caesary Update   Caesary Update Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:52 am

well out of 39 members 15 have been on so far today, so it's a good sign at least Smile
Back to top Go down
SaintJimmyz
Admin

Caesary Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caesary Update   Caesary Update Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:45 am

Even if 39 members out of 233 Legio members does not inspire the greatest sense of confidence...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caesary Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caesary Update   Caesary Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caesary Update
Page 1 of 1