Legio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The 13th

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War with LOT?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
joblobob

War with LOT? Empty
PostSubject: War with LOT?   War with LOT? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:24 am

A LOT member (LokiCoyote) has made clear hostilities towards me.

Justinian knows the situation, he seized one of my village twice over the last 2 days (I always can make a WOI...but it is really a pain...)

I need to know your opinion weather we retaliate and make an example from him, that we do not mess with legio-X and XIII...

Who's in to scorch him down?
Back to top Go down
Tomo

Tomo

War with LOT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with LOT?   War with LOT? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:28 am

If he is colonizing you, then it's a clear act of war.

I'm sure the 10th hierachy are doing all they can to rectify the situation. The 13th is here for you if you ever need us.

Tomo
Back to top Go down
Legio Admin
Admin

War with LOT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with LOT?   War with LOT? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:58 am

Got his coordinates??? I'd love pay him a small visit!

Freawolf
Back to top Go down
https://legio.forummotion.com
joblobob

War with LOT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with LOT?   War with LOT? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:12 pm

Yes, he colonized twice the same village in 2 days, so
Here are all his villages :-)

[309,482]
[310,482]
[424,485]
[423,483]
[309,481]
[308,482]

thank you!

I know the diplomatics are well underway with the leaders of the league, so I did not retaliate his attacks yet, but I think we are preparing something big for him, I'll keep this forum updated :-)
Back to top Go down

War with LOT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with LOT?   War with LOT? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:50 pm

XIII have declared now so I expect X to follow if they have not already done so.

Continue to post in here if you have any battle plans and need assistance
Back to top Go down
uncletoke

War with LOT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with LOT?   War with LOT? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:44 am

We should be clever with what we're doing. coordinated attacks between all 10th, and all 13 cities on LOT. We nhould aim for the top, and cut off the snakes head, and the body will writh around useless.

let me know your thjoughts.........
Back to top Go down
LCzlapinsk

War with LOT? Empty
PostSubject: LOT Targets   War with LOT? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:54 am

We need to multiple attack but more randomly so they don't know where to defend.
Back to top Go down
Tomo

Tomo

War with LOT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with LOT?   War with LOT? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:08 am

Several of the 13th are currently working in defensive mode at the moment, I'd recomend sticking to defending to wear away at LoTs troops, but scout every city you see (if yo think you can), look for those with large amounts of resources, chances are they will be inactive, then raid away. Keep in mind to always watch for defenders.

Tomo
Back to top Go down
uncletoke

War with LOT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with LOT?   War with LOT? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:11 am

maybe attacking a big city, and drawing out all the defence isnt a bad thing? we can have troops ready to attack all the unprotected cities
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

War with LOT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with LOT?   War with LOT? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War with LOT?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legio :: Legio-XIII :: Archive-
Jump to: