Legio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The 13th

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what you doing for Xmas

Go down 
+3
Vengeance
Major_T
Tomo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomo

Tomo

what you doing for Xmas Empty
PostSubject: what you doing for Xmas   what you doing for Xmas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:46 am

hello peeps, how's it going ^^ Smile

Thought I would make my first pointless thread ^^

are we all all looking forward to Xmas?

I aint cause I got to work on Xmas day Sad
Back to top Go down
Major_T

PostSubject: Re: what you doing for Xmas   what you doing for Xmas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:48 am

Thats a bummer Tomo.. Xmas doesnt have whole lot meaning to me this year, lost my whole family these past few months.. So its safe to say I would work if they let me lol
Back to top Go down
Vengeance

PostSubject: Re: what you doing for Xmas   what you doing for Xmas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:53 am

sorry to hear about your losse Optio. As for me just plan on hanging out with the kids and having some fun. Told everyone I would not be working starting the 23 and would go back to work maybe on the 28 if not later lol.
Back to top Go down
Tomo

Tomo

PostSubject: Re: what you doing for Xmas   what you doing for Xmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:40 am

bummer for all who have to work over Xmas,... but on a good note, i still get to wake the kids up at 4:30 to open their prezzies, and shove the turkey in the oven so while the kids trash the house and run the wife ragged, i'll be safe and sound cooking xmas diner for squaddies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what you doing for Xmas   what you doing for Xmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:53 pm

As per usual ill probably be spending the day online, good thing about online is that its not Xmass somewhere so there is something to do...

probably take a few hours to talk with family and such but im not big on the whole Xmass thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what you doing for Xmas   what you doing for Xmas Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:05 pm

Christmas is low key for us....this year my adult children out of work or only working part time with the economy the way it is..and so we decided to get back to the roots of of the holiday..spend some time together and just chill. Which is fine by me..I hate christmas shopping and stuff. We will however celabrate the coming New Year with much enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what you doing for Xmas   what you doing for Xmas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:34 pm

ok I killed league chat again..and on the forums no less lol
Back to top Go down
sidonia

sidonia

PostSubject: Re: what you doing for Xmas   what you doing for Xmas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:25 pm

I will probably spent Xmas on my bed

Though i enjoy wrapping the gifts coz that's all I can do

I wish that everyone will have a merry xmas!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: what you doing for Xmas   what you doing for Xmas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:58 pm

In the last 3 year id been working on Xmas and new year, enjoying a little monetary compensation for it, but i decided that for this year i need rest on Xmas and Newyear, its good my boss granted it.

Back to top Go down
Kyh

PostSubject: Re: what you doing for Xmas   what you doing for Xmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:07 am

My christmas will be the same as it is every year... lots of food and lots of houses lol.
We go to both of my grandparents' houses, my other grandparent's house (three of them, my mum's parents split a while ago), my aunt's house, and back home.
We've already visited my great grandmother lol
Back to top Go down
zdano

PostSubject: MY Christmas Vacation   what you doing for Xmas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:10 am

As a school bus driver, I am laid off for 2 weeks.
Would rather have a pay check but will make the best of it Wink
I hope everyone keeps the holiday spirit alive and well in their heart at least !
Back to top Go down
Atilius

PostSubject: working   what you doing for Xmas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:52 am

on xmas day tomo ? who are you Santa Claus ???

my first good xmas hols for 6 years Smile 13 days off Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what you doing for Xmas   what you doing for Xmas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what you doing for Xmas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legio :: Legio-XIII :: Archive-
Jump to: